Bohemian Style Antique Beaded Lampshade (nice Bohemian Style Lamps Design #4)
BohemianBo•he•mi•an (bō hē′mē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a native or inhabitant of Bohemia.
- (usually l.c.) a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices.
- the Czech language, esp. as spoken in Bohemia.
- a Gypsy.
- of or pertaining to Bohemia, its people, or their language.
- (usually l.c.) pertaining to or characteristic of the unconventional life of a bohemian.
- living a wandering or vagabond life, as a Gypsy.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Hello folks, this picture is about Bohemian Style Antique Beaded Lampshade (nice Bohemian Style Lamps Design #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 676 x 847. This attachment's file size is only 95 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Bohemian Style Lamps.
The bedroom can be an essential section of your property and where you may spend lots of your own time. So it is essential which you present it with substantial flavor. Furthermore it's also wise to ensure that the furniture relative to one's room's concept.
In case you have a look at furniture, it'd be described as a great idea to discover where you will get good and inexpensive furniture that will match your allowance. In case you are currently seeking Bohemian Style Antique Beaded Lampshade (nice Bohemian Style Lamps Design #4) furniture then a excellent issue would be to uncover an internet shop that sells it at a really economical discount. Along with the best portion is before you make your choice, you may also compare the buying price of furniture.
It's also feasible that you will discover greater possibilities online than in furniture shops. While looking for your bedroom equipment keep in mind to look at additional considerations that accompany it for example stuff like that , pillowcases and blankets. These will also be usually available in the store that is same.
Relevant Galleries of Bohemian Style Antique Beaded Lampshade (nice Bohemian Style Lamps Design #4)
- Decor Tray
- Bbc Schools Dance Mat
- 1 Series Coupe Interior
- Comfortable Pregnancy Bra
- Dodge Nitro Roof Rails
- Litres Of Water Per Shower
- 2003 Lincoln Town Car Interior
- Modern Orange Bar Stools
- Amazon Rug Doctor
- Flsa Section 14 C
- Nautical Curtain Rods
- Direct Lamp
- Navy Officer Dress Blues
- Blue Rain Plumbing
- Closet Armoire Wardrobe
- Antique Oak Wardrobe