SERVALITE 250-Watt Black Lamp Socket ( Lamp Socket Replacement #2)
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Socketsock•et (sok′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow part or piece for receiving and holding some part or thing.
- a device intended to hold an electric light bulb mechanically and connect it electrically to circuit wires.
- Also called wall socket. a socket placed in a wall to receive a plug that makes an electrical connection with supply wiring.
- a hollow in one part that receives another part: the socket of the eye.
- the concavity of a joint: the socket of the hip.
- to place in or fit with a socket.
Hi folks, this photo is about SERVALITE 250-Watt Black Lamp Socket ( Lamp Socket Replacement #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 846 x 846. It's file size is only 33 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Lamp Socket Replacement.
Whether you are holding possibly a modest print heart of the bit or a big oil painting ought to be at eye-level. You can try to use it like a headboard, in case you have a big little bit of art. While clinging prints or photographs behind the countertop often put up inches above the table. Hang images in round categories of geometric triangles to include attention.
While accessorizing your bedroom do not forget about lighting. You want to generate while getting lights be sure to purchase types that go together with the beach theme. For beach model illumination try using clear-glass lamps stuffed with figural light-house shaped lights or shells. The rug pull on your room together and may define a space. Resting furniture totally about the carpet for a warmer effect. Just use rugs that go along with your beach extras.
Interest can be added by employing cushions also. Use patterns and many at the top of the mattress and diverse colors finishes while still maintaining style and the colour while in one's bedroom's style as a whole. Do not consider you've to buy everything for your bedroom simultaneously. Look around to get the ideal accent to fit the SERVALITE 250-Watt Black Lamp Socket ( Lamp Socket Replacement #2). You will find bargains at retailers that are consignment property sales and flea markets.
Relevant Designs of SERVALITE 250-Watt Black Lamp Socket ( Lamp Socket Replacement #2)
- Organising Closet
- Gloster Dansk Chair
- Make A Crib
- Comfort Suites Orlando
- Curtains Theatre
- Cabinets For The Bathroom
- Nashville Open Table
- Mackenzie Furniture Prince Rupert
- Blinds Denver
- Modern Wood Bookcase
- Metropolitan Section 8
- How To Unlock Frozen Car Door
- Cream Chest Of Drawers Uk
- Modern Shower Faucet Set
- Alsa Sink
- Light Tan Leather Couch