Venetian Blinds ( Blinds Auckland #6)
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Hello folks, this picture is about Venetian Blinds ( Blinds Auckland #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 760 x 506. It's file size is only 49 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Blinds Auckland.
This table comes with natural or metallic shade such as grey, bright or dark. Seats are employed not too much and also easy with all 3 seats' amount. This table is used for communicating and eating alone as the dimension is not too large. Materials used ie material.
The Blinds Auckland suitable for natural kind of kitchen house. This natural stand has a square-shape that's thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural perception. This stand mixes natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops also wider so that it can be used to put fruits products including spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once slim with a rounded or rectangular feet are little and lean so as to avoid the impact of tightness while in the home.
More Posts of Venetian Blinds ( Blinds Auckland #6)
- Living Room Artificial Plants
- Designs For Small Kitchens
- Ideas For An Old Dresser
- Heligan Barn Owl Cam
- Irish Coast Dining Room Furniture
- How To Refinish Parquet Floors Without Sanding
- Denver Garage Door Service
- Mexican Kitchen Design
- Mat Form
- How To Make Blinds In Minecraft
- Bed Liners For Pickup Trucks
- Antique Wooden Chair
- Better Than Granite Kitchen Countertops
- How To Remove P Trap Under Sink
- How Much Are Custom Cabinets
- Comfort Suites Gulfport Mississippi