Antique Empire Balloon Chandelier ( Antique Empire Chandelier #2)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Balloonbal•loon (bə lo̅o̅n′),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag made of thin rubber or other light material, usually brightly colored, inflated with air or with some lighter-than-air gas and used as a children's plaything or as a decoration.
- a bag made of a light material, as silk or plastic, filled with heated air or a gas lighter than air, designed to rise and float in the atmosphere and often having a car or gondola attached below for carrying passengers or scientific instruments.
- (in drawings, cartoons, etc.) a balloon-shaped outline enclosing words represented as issuing from the mouth of the speaker.
- an ornamental ball at the top of a pillar, pier, or the like.
- a large, globular wineglass.
- a round-bottomed flask.
- to go up or ride in a balloon.
- to swell or puff out like a balloon.
- to multiply or increase at a rapid rate: Membership has ballooned beyond all expectations.
- to fill with air;
inflate or distend (something) like a balloon.
- puffed out like a balloon: balloon sleeves.
- [Finance.](of a loan, mortgage, or the like) having a payment at the end of the term that is much bigger than previous ones.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Antique Empire Balloon Chandelier ( Antique Empire Chandelier #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 996 x 996. It's file size is only 75 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Antique Empire Chandelier.
In this instance, there are several important things in selecting an office chair to your business you have to know and contemplate.
- Choose a seat that has delicate if you sit-down or a comfortable foam.
- Regulate the color of the couch together with your style and colour of your office furniture.
- Select A chair according to the budget / desires of the business.
- Select A guaranteed brand office seats, office chairs normally have the biceps of the chair through the decided, both thighs of the seat and a guarantee of 2 years.
Along side that, occasionally we're not well-ordered. Antique Empire Chandelier that we need while is vital, but about the other-hand we likewise experience disgrace, office chairs which we've been there it is merely the design and color happen to be improper.
Random Posts of Antique Empire Balloon Chandelier ( Antique Empire Chandelier #2)
- Child Of Light Dlc
- Lamp Liter Inn
- Nyt Room For Debate
- Arc Light San Francisco
- Chair Bookshelf
- How To Become A Furniture Designer
- Light In Living Room Designs
- Maintenance Required Light Toyota Camry 2009
- Carports In Pa
- First Shower After Spray Tan
- Cinderella Birthday Decorations
- How To Fit Plaster Ceiling Rose
- Lamp For Sad
- Moen Legend Kitchen Faucet
- Indoor Table Fireplace
- Asap Plumbing Jacksonville Fl